The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is a private graduate research institute in Moscow, Russia. Established in 2011 in collaboration with MIT, Skoltech cultivates a new generation of researchers and entrepreneurs, promotes advanced scientific knowledge and fosters innovative technology to address critical issues facing Russia and the world. Skoltech applies the best Russian and international research and educational practices, with particular emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation. Skoltech’s model leverages on the integration of basic and applied research and education. The Institute’s close link with the industrial and business ecosystem fosters frontier research and generates a flow of innovative solutions for the benefit of the Russian economy.
Eligibility and criteria
To apply for the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship, must meet following criteria:
- Master’s programs applicants must have appropriate Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized university.
- Doctoral programs applicants must have appropriate Master’s degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized university.
- Applications are open to dome
Awards and benefits
- Courses and supervision by world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- All educational programs delivered in English. English is our language of instruction and official business.
- A wide range of courses; an individual study plan that allows students to obtain modern education with a broad interdisciplinary component. Possibility to choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- Open dynamic international environment bringing together hundreds of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs with serious ambitions. Students and professors from more than 25 countries study and teach at Skoltech.
- Cross-curriculum double-degree programs and network educational programs with leading Russian universities, a wide opportunity to attend different courses in this universities inside the curriculum.
- Opportunity to perform research, learn the best practices in world-leading universities, and laboratories, and participate in international conferences, and a variety of academic mobility programs. More than 1/3 of our students perform a research or an educational component in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University, University of Calgary, Harvard Medical School, National University of Singapore and other world-leading universities.
- Integration of research, education and innovation. A culture of supporting student startups.
- “Student package”: significant stipends and free medical insurance.
How to Apply
To Apply please click here