Candidates are invited to apply for the NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship for International Students. Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NJUST) and Nanjing Municipal Government (NMG) have jointly set up the Nanjing Municipal Government-Nanjing University of Science & Technology Joint Scholarship (NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship) for outstanding international students.
The NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship aims to enhance international exchange and attract more outstanding international students to study at Nanjing University of Science and Technology in China.
Eligibility and criteria
To apply for the Nanjing NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship, applicants must meet following criteria:
- The applicants must be from non-Chinese nationalities, in good health and having an amicable attitude toward China
- Applicants must meet requirements of the degree program they intend to study;
- Each scholarship recipient will be granted with no more than one scholarship.
Awards and benefits
Nanjing University of Science and Technology NMG-NJUST Scholarship will provide following benefits to selected candidates:
- Duration: 4 years
- Quota: 100.
- Type A (40): full tuition wavier, comprehensive medical insurance
- Type B (30): 50% tuition wavier, comprehensive medical insurance
- Type C (30): on-campus accommodation waiver, comprehensive medical insurance.
- Duration: 2.5 years
- Tuition waiver
- Partial Accommodation waiver of 7 500 RMB / Year
- Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend (1 500 RMB / Month)
- Quota: 50.
How to Apply
To Apply please click here