If you have a breakthrough idea under a theme or a solution to one or more of the challenges mentioned here
The COVID-19 pandemic has wiped out trillions of dollars from the world’s economies. Most industries have been hit heavily and unemployment levels are unprecedented. The lower-income groups, including daily wage earners and informal sector workers, are facing even greater burdens than before COVID-19 due to gaps in digital skills and access issues. The challenge faced by the world is how to bring economic activity back.
The pandemic has led to the widespread use of online meetings and platforms for collaboration, project, or workload management. While many had at least partially adopted these technologies, few sectors or entities could claim purely remote operations before the COVID-19 crisis hit. Now it is the norm.
Eligibility and Criteria
Submit your solutions to one or multiple challenges!
- Use of Big Data to track COVID-19’s impact on economic activity in Asia and the Pacific.
- Earth observation data and specific use of earth observation data to measure the economic impact of COVID-19.
- Digital Technology to Increase credit access for SME’s and Alternative credit scoring for credit loans.
- Digitizing waste collection and solutions to better manage and trace waste.
- Real-time tracking of involuntary resettlement safeguard implementation,
- Digital technology to Assess and Improve safeguard compliance.
Awards and Benefits
Winning solutions show potential in creating a challenge that would demonstrate possible solutions.
Winners will gain the following benefits:
- 3-5 solutions per round.
- up to $ 10,000 Grants.
- ADB will support the winning team’s solution for further development to undergo pilot testing, Incubation, and access to further funding,
How To Apply
To Apply please click here