At Schneider Electric we believe that energy is a basic human right and we are dedicated to furthering mankind through new technologies. As a major player in Energy Management and Industrial Automation, we see an urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for both: our industry and our company. This is where we want your help! Schneider Go Green, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who are daring to disrupt and to put their skills to the test and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management. Submit your bold idea related to one of our five segments within energy management!
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a Bachelor’s student (at least on 2nd year) or working on Master’s degree
- Studying Business, Engineering, Marketing and Innovation
- Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition. Being in the same country is highly preferred.
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, at least one team member must be a woman.
- Be proficient in English as the final pitch will must be presented in English.
Awards and Benefits
- Global winners will be awarded a trip to one of the following cities: Boston (USA), London (UK), New Delhi (India), Paris (France), or Shanghai (China) – visit SE’s offices, network with employees and interact with high level management
- Pitch your idea in the Global Finals and win the worldwide challenge
- Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- One all-female team will advance into the Global Finals and compete for the top prize!
- Considered for an HR interview and receive content about Schneider Electric’s benefits, job opportunities and early career events
How To Apply
To apply please click here